portable meshing access point
The XG-SPI-BOX features four wifi high-gain radios and a huge 10-amp power supply. Its the perfect solution for mobile access points and industrial
applications, offering simultaneous coverage of the entire 2.4-ghz spectrum plus a high-performance uplink. With 10,000 mA/h of power, youve got at
least a full day of run-time no matter what your application -- and plenty of radios for meshing, access points or firewall scenarios. The plastic
enclosure is dust and water-resistant, and can be placed in an optional locking ruggedized ABS case for use in most any environment. The unit is
charged via an included 5-amp AC or automotive transformer.
With an available Pelican® case, you can get several days of runtime in a watertight, ruggedized package suitable for harsh environments.
- form factor : cigar box
- architecture : Broadcom 2xxx series System-on-Chip
- battery : 10,000 mA/H
- application : meshing, industrial, special events
- user interface : direct wifi application to any smart phone, laptop
- storage : 64 Gb
- charging method : 5-amp transformer
- run-time : minimum 24 hours at full load
- radios : 4 x 2-Ghz